PRO 1050 (5 COLORS)
The Pro1050 brings a new colour dimension to the printed label. Using digital LED together with dry toner technology, the Pro1050 offers a unique fifth colour or ‘CMYK+1’ option, allowing for greater flexibility in your label design. Printing on transparent or coloured label media is now straightforward by printing an opaque white background under the CMYK image.
- Reviews (0)
OKI’s Pro1050 Label Printer helps businesses develop versatile, professional labels that capture maximum impact. Perfect for on demand, high quality label printing, the OKI Pro1050 Label Printer is easy to set up and requires minimal training to use. With the unique ability to print in 5 colours (CMYK+White), the Pro1050 provides users the enhanced flexibility that comes from printing on transparent or coloured label media.
Profitable on-demand printing in-house – set up jobs in minutes, with minimal training
The OKI Pro1050 Label Printer provides manufacturers and small label providers the ability to offer on demand short run colour label printing services. Access a lucrative new revenue stream and customer base by offering personalised and highly individual labels for products or events in 4 or 5 colours. With minimal training required and flexible configuration the Pro1050 Label Printer delivers internal label printing capability across a broad array of different tasks.
- Generate additional revenue and grow your business by winning new customers
- Remove the need for proofing; print creative label designs in the exact quantity you need
- Set up new jobs in minutes
- Multiple uses from product labelling to food, beverage, cosmetic, electrical device and horticulture, the opportunities are endless
Versatile media handling – for professional label printing
Superb media handling capability makes it easy to print on a huge range of media including textured papers and synthetics with white, clear, opaque or coloured substrates. With a minimum volume of a single label and no set up requirements, labels can be highly tailored to specific campaigns or customer requirements.
- On demand printing of rolls of different media, including paper and synthetic film
- Print labels for outdoor use, freezer and cold storage, food, beverages and household goods
- Labels can be printed and cut to produce a roll of labels
Bringing a new colour dimension to labels – fifth colour or CMYK option enables greater flexibility in label design
Combining digital LED together with dry toner technology, the 5 colour (CMYK+1) label printer, allows for greater flexibility in label design. The white can be used to create exceptional designs on coloured or metallised effect substrates (gold and silver) which are difficult to print using other digital technologies. Capture attention with unique eye-catching labels without impacting costs.
- Intricately designed labels on transparent or coloured labels are now possible in house
- Print white typeface on clear or coloured backgrounds to clearly highlight your messages
- Print promotional or secuirty labels at the touch of a button
- All this without impacting the cost of a label
Robust water/chemical resistant printing – for robust labels that survive underwater and are resistant to UV fading
Print waterproof labels that are robust and resistant to UV fading and have also been tested to survive underwater. These waterproof labels meet EU standards. Under EU rules, some two-colour labels must survive for up to three months underwater without the label or printed matter coming away or significantly disintegrating. Using the synthetic ‘Teslin’ material, the Pro1050 can be used to produce multiple-colour narrow-format waterproof labels that have been tested to survive underwater for the duration of the EU-mandated period.
- Waterproof labelling for horticulture, where plant and tree labels must withstand wet conditions
- Print outdoor labels resistant to UV fading for up to one year
- Chemical resistant labelling for home and personal care