- Reviews (0)
The HP Latex 3600 has been designed with your workforce in mind – it’s so easy to run that a single operator can mange up to four printers at once, meaning you can achieve higher outputs with lower labour costs. HP’s end-to- end sustainability also means that your team will be working with more environmentally friendly inks – no exposure to high solvent concentrations or complex ventilation needs.
Robust quality at every speed
HP technology is your guarantee of great quality at every speed. Five printing modes offer speeds ranging from 27 sqm/hr for high-saturation backlits to 180 sqm/hr for billboards – and whichever speed you’re working at, you can be confident of the results. Banding is suppressed with HP Dynamic Swath Alignment OMAS technology and our tiling mode features colour consistency ? 1 dE2000 (95% of colours).
Lower maintenance, lower costs
We innovate to make your life easier and to keep your costs down. The Latex 3600 incorporates a number of features designed to minimize maintenance, including automatic drop detection and nozzle replacement, HP remote diagnostics and printer monitoring tools to improve operational efficiency.
Other cost-saving features include heavy-duty rolls for fewer roll changes and 10-litre ink cartridges for longer print runs.
Options to suit the way you print
Every user has their own way of printing, so the HP 3600 comes with a number of options to allow you to get the most out of your printer.
- In-line slitters can reduce bottlenecks in finishing and achieve quicker turnaround times.
- If you print unlined mesh banner or porous textiles, the ink collector kit is an essential option.
- The double-sided day night kit allows you to easily produce double-
- sided backlit applications for colour-accurate outdoor advertising displays in any light – front or backlit.
- Day night edge holder kit.
- Day night protector media.
- Dual role split spindles allow users to print two rolls in parallel up to 200kg each, with quick, single-operator roll changes.
- Media saver kit.