Wider applications with unrivaled versatility
• Satisfy a broader range of customer needs with 104-inch addressable width.
• Print on a wide range of media from vinyl, textiles,2 paper, film, wallpaper to low-cost uncoated options.
• Seize your share of the growing temporary textiles market—print on a wider variety of textiles.
• See outdoor durability better than eco-so
Productivity made easy
• Print up to 70% faster than the HP Latex 260 Printer, with extremely short time to delivery.
• Produce double-sided prints5 with automated registration across sides that move immediately to finishing.
• Increase uptime with automatic, reliable, low-maintenance printing and remote management.
• Easily control printer settings and tasks via the intuitive touchscreen.
Attract business from environment-minded clients
• Attract environmentally conscious customers using HP Latex Inks and recyclable HP printing materials.
• Improve the work environment—no special ventilation, no hazard warning labels—unlike most eco-solvent inks.
• Return and recycle supplies for free and dramatically improve ink efficiency.
• HP Latex Inks—UL ECOLOGO, GREENGUARD Children & Schools CertifiedSM,10 Eco Mark-Certified ink cartridges.
19 Up to 70 m2 /hr (753 ft2/hr)
Roll feed, take-up reel, automatic cutter (for vinyl, paper-based media, backlit
Polyester film, and thin banners)
Roll size 58 to 264-cm (23 to 104-in) rolls, up to 100 kg (220 lb)
Roll diameter Up to 25-cm (9.8-in) outside diameter
Thickness Up to 0.5 mm (19.7 mil)
Printing Printing modes19 2-pass bidirectional 70 m²/hr (753 ft²/hr)
4-pass bidirectional 40 m²/hr (430 ft²/hr)
6-pass bidirectional 28 m²/hr (301 ft²/hr)
8-pass bidirectional 18.4 m²/hr (198 ft²/hr)
10-pass bidirectional 14.7 m²/hr (158 ft²/hr)
12-pass bidirectional 12.3 m²/hr (132 ft²/hr)
16-pass bidirectional 9.2 m²/hr (99 ft²/hr)
1200 x 1200 dpi
6 ( 2 x yellow / black, 2 x cyan/light cyan,2 x light magenta/magenta)
Connectivity Interfaces (standard)
Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T)
Dimensions (w x d x h)
Printer: 3581 x 730 x 1377 mm (141 x 29 x 54 in)
Shipping: 3850 x 1100 x 1675 mm (151.6 x 43.3 x 65.9 in)
Weight Printer: 380 kg (837lb), Shipping: 629 kg (1387 lb)
What’s in the box
HP Latex 280 Printer, printheads, printhead cleaning kit, ink
Maintenance kit, cleaning container, printer stand, take-up reel, 61-in loading accessory, 104-in loading accessory, edge holder, 3-phase
voltage kit, waste management diverter, user maintenance kit, quick reference guide, documentation software
Operating temperature: 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F), Storage
temperature: -25 to 55°C (-13 to 131°F)
Operating humidity: 30 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
Acoustic Sound pressure: 61 dB(A) (active); 45 dB(A) (standby)
Sound power: 8 B(A) (active); 6.7 B(A) (standby)
4.2 kW (printing); 8 to 10 kW (maximum); < 64 watts (powersave)
Input voltage: 3-phase, 200 to 240 VAC
(+/-10%), 40 A or 380 to 415 VAC
(-10% +6%), 24 A; 50/60 Hz (+/-3 Hz)
One year warranty