Unrivaled application versatility
• Print on a broad range of media from vinyl,textiles, paper, film, wallpaper to low-cost uncoated options.
• Seize your share of the growing temporary textiles market—print on a wider variety of textiles.
• Meet client needs for sharp, vivid indoor and outdoor signs—from retail ad campaigns to interior decoration.
• See outdoor durability better than eco-solvent inks; offer vehicle graphics with the 3M™ MCS™ Warranty.
Easy, convenient printing
• Enjoy an extremely short time to delivery—prints are dry and ready to finish or use immediately.
• Produce double-sided prints with automated registration across sides that move immediately to finishing.
• Take advantage of increased uptime that comes from automatic, reliable, low-maintenance printing.
• Use proactive alerts and accurate cost reporting to reduce interruptions and provide price quotes.
Attract business from environment-minded clients
• Attract environmentally conscious customers using HP Latex Inks and recyclable HP printing materials.
• Improve the work environment—no special ventilation, no hazard warning labels—unlike most eco-solvent inks.
• Return and recycle supplies for free and dramatically improve ink efficiency.
• HP Latex Inks—UL ECOLOGO, GREENGUARD Children & Schools CertifiedSM,10 Eco Mark-Certified ink cartridges.
19 Up to 22.8 m2/hr (246 ft2/hr)
Roll feed, take-up reel, automatic cutter (for vinyl,
paper-based media, backlit polyester film, and thin banners)
Roll size 58 to 155-cm (23 to 61-in) rolls, up to 40 kg (88 lb)
Roll diameter Up to 18-cm (7.1-in) outside diameter
Thickness Up to 0.5 mm (19.7 mil)
Printing modes19 4-pass bidirectional: 22.8 m²/hr (246 ft²/hr)
6-pass bidirectional: 16.5 m²/hr (178 ft²/hr)
8-pass bidirectional: 10.6 m²/hr (114 ft²/hr)
10-pass bidirectional: 9.0 m²/hr (97 ft²/hr)
12-pass bidirectional: 7.6 m²/hr (81 ft²/hr)
16-pass bidirectional: 6.3 m²/hr (68 ft²/hr)
Print resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
Margins Top x bottom x left x right: 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 mm
(0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 in)
Printheads 6 (2 x yellow/black, 2 x cyan/light cyan,
2 x light magenta/magenta)
Nozzles 2112 per printhead (2 colors per printhead, 1056
nozzles per color)
Interfaces (standard) Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T)
Dimensions (w x d x h)
Printer: 2465 x 690 x 1370 mm (97 x 27.5 x 54 in),
Shipping: 2690 x 815 x 1200 mm (105.9 x 32.1 x 47.2 in)
Weight Printer: 202 kg (445 lb), Shipping: 291 kg (642 lb)
What’s in thebox
HP Latex 260 Printer, printheads, printhead cleaning kit, ink maintenance
kit, cleaning container, printer stand, take-up reel, loading accessory, edge
holder, waste management diverter, user maintenance kit, maintenance
guide, setup poster, documentation software, power cords
Operating temperature: 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F)
Storage temperature: -25 to 55°C (-13 to 131°F)
Operating humidity: 30 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
Acoustic Sound pressure: 57 dB(A) (active); 49.5 dB(A) (standby)
Sound power: 7.5 B(A) (active); 5.5 B(A) (standby)
2.7 kW (printing); 4.8 kW (maximum); 50 watts (powersave)
Worldwide model: Input voltage (auto ranging): 220
to 240 VAC (-10% +6%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz), 15 A max
per power cord; Japan model: Input voltage: 200 VAC
(-10% +10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz), 15 A max per power
Safety USA and Canada (CSA certified), EU (LVD and EN
60950-1 compliant), Russia (GOST), China (CCC)
Electromagnetic Compliant with Class A requirements, including:
USA (FCC rules),Canada (ICES), EU (EMC Directive),
Australia (ACMA), New Zealand (RSM), China (CCC),
Japan (VCCI), Korea (KCC)
Environmental ENERGY STAR, WEEE, EU RoHS, China RoHS,
REACH, FEMP, UL
One-year limited hardware warranty; 8-hour, 5 days a week phone support