Take advantage of third-generation HP Latex Printing Technologies
Water-based HP Latex Inks combine the best characteristics of solvent inks and water-based inks.
With HP Latex Inks, you can obtain outdoor durability and versatility across all common media types used in sign and display applications,
together with high-quality, odorless prints, low maintenance, and health advantages5—even over eco-solvent inks.
HP Latex printing with the HP Latex 310 Printer can generate higher profit than eco-solvent—gain all the advantages of HP Latex printing,
including wider application versatility with a single printer and prints that come out completely dry, allowing same-day delivery. Buy in at an
affordable price, and see how you can keep your running costs low.
The HP Latex 310 Printer features a number of significant innovations that take you beyond the limits of eco-solvent printing, creating new
opportunities to expand your business.
- Print Speed
- 48 m²/hr (517 ft²/hr) - Billboard (2 pass) 16 m²/hr (174 ft²/hr) - Outdoor Plus (6 pass) 12 m²/hr (129 ft²/hr) - Indoor Quality (8 pass) 10 m²/hr (108 ft²/hr) - Indoor High Quality (10 pass) 6 m²/hr (65 ft²/hr) - Backlits, Textiles, and Canvas (16 pass) 5 m²/hr (54 ft²/hr) - High Saturation Textiles (20 pass)
- Print quality color (best):
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print technology:
- HP Latex Printing Technologies
- Compatible ink types:
- Number of print cartridges:
- 7 (black, cyan, light cyan, light magenta, magenta, yellow, HP Latex Optimizer)
- Print heads:
- 6 (2 cyan/black, 2 magenta/yellow, 1 light cyan/light magenta, 1 HP Latex Optimizer)
- Print head nozzles:
- Print repeatability
- Average <= 1 dE2000, 95% of colors <= 2 dE2000
(The color variation inside a printed job has been measured at 10 pass mode on vinyl media within this limit: maximum color difference (95% of colors) <= 2 dE2000. Reflective measurements on a 943 color target under CIE standard illuminant D50, and according to the standard CIEDE2000 as per CIE Draft Standard DS 014-6/E:2012. 5% of colors may experience variations above 2 dE2000. Backlit substrates measured in transmission mode may yield different results.)
- Finished output handling:
- Roll feed
- take-up reel
- automatic cutter (for vinyl, paper-based media, backlit polyester film)
- Media types:
- self-adhesive vinyls
- wall coverings
- Non-printable area (roll media):
- 0.2 x 0.2 x 0 x 0 in (without edge holders)